Having trouble applying your Hoosier Proud sticker? Here's a video to help out!
Once you've figured that out, you can click here to go back to looking at Indiana's prettiest stickers.
Still having trouble after the video? Try some of the following tips:
- Clean your chosen surface before application; dirt can make it harder for the sticker to stick.
- Make sure the sticker is in a warm climate before application. Having it out in the cold makes it harder to apply.
- Start from the top and work your way down.
- Trace the outline of the sticker multiple times with your nail, getting out all the bubbles.
- Leave the clear plastic screen on for thirty minutes if it's pulling the entire sticker off.
Still having trouble? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you out on a more personal basis.